The Verve credit card, operated by Continental Finance, is an excellent option for young adults just beginning to build their credit history. Verve credit card holders can easily manage their balance online from home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make instant payments of outstanding balances and view their statement history.
The YourVerveCard website is your gateway to activating your new Verve credit card after registration. It has a simple user interface that is easy to navigate. You can activate your Verve credit card online or over the phone. Today, we will discuss the steps to activate your Verve credit card account online or by phone.
Options To Activate Your Verve Credit Card Account
Activate Your Verve Credit Card on www.yourcreditcardinfo.com.
Your card is most useful when activated on the site. As a result, the Verve Cards website will correctly recognize your card and give you access to it every time you use it. Follow the steps to activate your Verve credit card online:
- Launch the Verve Credit Card website on your device via your web browser or click https://www.vervecardinfo.com/about.html.
- Select the three-line button in the upper right corner of the site. Push the button.
- To activate your card, click the “Activate my card” button.
- Fill in the form provided with “the last four digits of your credit card,” “the last four digits of your SSN,” and “the 5-digit zip code”.
- Click the “Activate my card” button.
Activate Your Verve Credit Card By Phone
Verve requires new cards to be activated over the phone to ensure security. If you plan to activate your new card within 30 days of receiving it, call the toll-free activation number printed on the label of your new card from the phone number provided in your application. You can also call Verve Credit Card customer service at 1-866-449-4514.
If you don’t activate it within 30 days, the credit card will be automatically closed.