The Continental Finance Verve Card is a credit card marketed to applicants who have “less than perfect credit.” It is an unsecured credit card, so no deposit is necessary before providing credit to the cardholder. However, the company may require the applicant to provide a security deposit if the applicant does not qualify for the unsecured version of the card.
With the Verve credit card, you can help strengthen your credibility. It comes with a $500 credit limit (subject to fluctuations based on credit rating) and offers no rewards or cashback programs. Registration is required to receive the Verve credit card. We discussed the steps of Verve’s credit record.
Guide For Verve Credit Card Registration
If you have not registered your Verve credit card, you must register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the Account Holder (the primary person who applied for the Verve Credit Card), if you register and log in to your Verve Credit Card Account, you will have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools;
- Make your payment with a Verve credit card.
- Apply for online statements for your Surge card
- View recent transactions
- See previous statements
- View payment history
You need to register, and you will receive your Verve credentials. You can access your Verve credit information anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To register your card,
- Visit https://www.vervecardinfo.com/
- Sign up today! and fill in the application form with:
- Your most recent credit card account number
- Four digits of your social security number
- Your five-digit zip code
- After entering the correct information, click Find Account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete registration.
Please Note Down While Registering For The Verve Credit Card:
- You must be the primary Verve cardholder to register.
- Please allow 5 minutes for security reasons to complete the registration process.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser to get to the right page and log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments.